Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Resources For Learning About Essential Oils


I love my essential oils...and I've become a bit obsessed about them.  The truth is that if they hadn't worked so well for my family then it would have been a short-lived obsession, but it's not. Anyone who knows me can tell you that I am an eclectic personality...and my husband can tell you that once I sink my teeth into something I burn the midnight oil trying to pack in as much time as possible to learn all I can about it.

Anyone who registers with my organization has the opportunity to take a great 6 week course for FREE!  Once registered I send out the link and passcode to take advantage of the course.  Just message me for more information on registering for a discount on these marvelous essential oils!

The success in using essential oils comes with gaining knowledge.  That old saying that "Knowledge Is Power" can not be argued, especially when it comes to your health.  The first thing I tell someone who is starting off using essential oils is that they should utilize the Everything Essential website and purchase a Modern Essentials book (#1 only list) as soon as possible. There is SO much information about different oils and the benefits that they can play in the life of you and your family.

These are a great starting point for anyone wanting to dig in an learn how to best use essential oils.  If no other book were ever purchased, I strongly encourage that #1 on the list be in your possession as you begin discovering essential oils.  There is SO much information in it from applications, to individual oils and blends, to understanding the chemical composition...trust me, you need this book. You can also find a plethora of books at your nearest Barnes & Noble bookseller.
For use during pregnancy, infants, and children I would suggest talking to your doctor (even though they may know nothing about how to use the oils) and would also suggest the book Gentle Babies: Essential Oils and Natural Remedies for Pregnancy, Childbirth, Infants and Young Children (5th Edition).  There are also a number of midwives with information on this topic.  Just ask me and I'll get you the info you need.

One of the beautiful things about the community of essential oil users is that we're all looking to find ways to support one another.  Looking to find ways of reducing the chemicals and harmful side effects that medications bring into our lives.  The oils are not a magic potion, do not heal the body, should be used with respect of protocols...and the beautiful thing is that they can help support your body's ability to heal itself.  Just as sleep, diet, and exercise support your body to daily heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment